Coronavirus: Tunisia will reopen its borders from June 27, 2020.
It’s good news. The Tunisian government has confirmed, the opening of its borders from June 27, 2020, It is not only the air borders but also those sea and land, Which had been closed since the middle of March in order to slow down the spread of the novel coronavirus pandemic.
The Tunisian authorities have adopted a targeted de-containment plan, to ensure the health security of the country, but also to reassure travelers, which includes the following restrictive measures:
- Mandatory quarantine for travelers coming from abroad (7 days in a dedicated hotel-type structure, followed by 7 days at home);
- Wearing a mask is compulsory in all public places;
- The country’s hotels will reopen their doors at 50% of their capacity, a decision that also applies to restaurants and seminar rooms.
- Temperatures will be made without contact at the entrance to tourist establishments, the limit being set at 37.9
- Swimming pools will be closed to people with fragile health, namely pregnant women and those with respiratory or cardiac insufficiency.
- Respect a space of one meter between each person and 2.50 meters between tables in all restaurants, bars and hotels.
- Self-service hydro-alcoholic gel dispensers will be placed in these places.
Coronavirus: new travel restriction measures
Due to these exceptional circumstances caused by the spread of covid-19 , Our cheap car rental agency in Tunisia is committed to providing a safe environment to our customers.
- In case of transfer from the airport, the luggage will be disinfected before returning it to the vehicle.
- Interior and exterior cleaning of the vehicle (door handles, window controls, steering wheel, gear lever, handbrake, radio and control panel).
- Deep remediation of key contact surfaces.
- No passenger is allowed to sit next to the driver